World Bank Scholarships Program 2017
Steps to apply for this scholarship
Step 1: Apply for admission at AIT. Please apply here. If you apply for NRM, please state it clearly.
Step 2: Obtain admission letter from AIT
Step 3: Submit the scholarship applications and this Admission letter to World Bank.
Who is Eligible to Apply for World Bank Scholarship?
Details on eligibility criteria for each call for application are provided in that call’s application guidelines, and these detailed eligibility criteria are strictly adhered to. no exception is made.
Broadly speaking, developing country nationals must:
. Be a national of a World Bank member developing country;
. Not hold dual citizenship of a developed country;
. Be in good health;
. Hold a Bachelor (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date;
. Have 3 years or more of recent development-related experience after earning a Bachelor (or equivalent) degree;
. Be accepted unconditionally to enroll in the upcoming academic year in at least one of the JJWBGSP Preferred or Partner masters degree Programs;
. Not be an Executive Director, his/her alternate, and/or staff of all types of appointments of the World Bank Group or a close relative of the aforementioned by blood or adoption with the term “close relative” defined as: Mother, Father, Sister, Half-sister, Brother, Half-brother, Son, Daughter, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, or Nephew;
Scholarship Application Deadline: 23 Feb 2017
Please apply for admission at AIT early so that you have time to submit the necessary documents to the World Bank.
More information about the World Bank Scholarship can be founded here.
Please be informed that for August 2017 Intake, following Field of Studies of AIT (SERD and SET) are listed under the JJ/WBGSP preferred university for the scholarship. Eight programs are from SERD and 1 from SET.
1. Master’s in Agricultural Systems and Engineering (ASE)
2. Master’s in Aquaculture and Aquatic Resources Management (AARM)
3. Master’s in Environmental Engineering and Management (EEM)
4. Master’s in Food Engineering and Bioprocess Technology (FEBT)
5. Master’s in Gender and Development Studies (GDS)
6. Master’s in Natural Resources Management (NRM)
7. Master’s in Regional and Rural Development Planning (RRDP)
8. Master’s in Urban Environmental Management (UEM)
9. Master’s in Water Engineering and Management (WEM)
Posted on: February 10, 2017, by : admnrm