Trip to Strengthening Cooperation with Cambodian Institutions
At the invitation of Royal Academy of Cambodia (RAC), Prof. Rajendra Shrestha and Dr. Nophea Sasaki visited Phnom Penh on May 27-28, 2016 to promote the AIT educational and research activities and to strengthen research collaboration between AIT and institutions in Cambodia. In addition to introducing AIT’s education and research excellence, we discussed the possibility of having a unified-degree, dual-degree, joint-degree, and two-stage degree programs with top private universities in Cambodia. These universities include Paññāsāstra University of Cambodia (PUC), Phnom Penh International University (PPIU), and Asia-Europe University. We also discussed the research collaboration with the Royal Academy of Cambodia (RAC), Ministry of the Environment (MoE), and Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (MAFF). All parties have generally agreed to further collaboration through the signing of MoUs and followed by MoA for specific activities subject to detailed agreement.
1) NRM-AIT delegates met with the President of the Royal Academy of Cambodia (H.E. Dr. Khlot Thyda) and her staff
2) NRM-AIT delegates met with the Secretary General ( H.E. Dr. Tin Ponlok) of the National Council for Sustainable Development and staff of the Ministry of Environment Secretary General
3) NRM-AIT delegates met with the Under Secretary of State (H.E. Sao Vannsereyvuth), Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
4) NRM-AIT delegates met with the Deans of the Paññāsāstra University of Cambodia
5) NRM-AIT delegates met with the Deans of the Phnom Penh International University
Posted on: June 16, 2016, by : admnrm